- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
This website collects the following data on filling out the form:
- Personal identification information (Form requires: Name and Email address, purpose of enquiry)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide this website with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Fill out a form to enquire about services provided
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
How will we use your data?
Our website collects your data so that we can:
- Process your completed reform and respond via email regarding services.
- Email you with updates and offers on services we think you might like.
How do we store your data?
Our website securely stores your data at a protected centralized database.
We will collect your contact details, if you fill out the form, for correspondence purposes and administrative purposes. Our website is committed to ensuring that the information collected and issued is appropriate for the purposes for which it is collected.
Our website would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop our website from contacting you for marketing purposes.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please email [email protected]
What are your data protection rights?
Our website would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request our website for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that our website correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request our website to complete information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that our website erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that our website restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our website’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that our website transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: [email protected]
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Advertising – Our website uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Our website sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you
visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Our website has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.
Data Protection Authority:
Postal address: Data Protection Commission, Canal House, Portarlington, Co. Laois, R32AP23.
Email: [email protected]
Telephone: +353 57 8684800